One moment. // MARK MAKING WORKSHOP
This event is part of the Art Elective Programme Exhibition (AEPE) 2017 organised by the Ministry of Education (Student Development Curriculum Division, Arts Education Branch).
Miss Lorraine Lee, artist and educator at National Junior College, will be sharing her teaching approaches in mark making techniques.
Join us for a one hour hands-on workshop as we experiment with ink and alternative materials to create rhythmic compositions. Let your creativity unfold.
* FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY.
* Primary School Art Coordinators are encouraged to sign their students up for the workshop. Limited to 4 students per primary school.
* Register soon as there is limited capacity.
Parents can attend concurrent event "Everything’s Okay. // AEP ALUMNI SHARING AND PANEL DISCUSSION", happening from 3-4 pm at the same venue.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
- SOTA Gallery, School of The Arts Singapore
Mark Making Workshop - Free Admission FULL
- Venue Address
- 1 Zubir Said Drive, Singapore 227968 Singapore